Friday, January 21, 2011

Update.....since it's been a while.

So things in our lives have finally seemed to slow down. So I better catch everyone up on what's been going on.
We recently moved to our new apartment in Provo on BYU campus, which we really love. It is so nice to be on our own again. We have already met some really nice people. Our new ward is super small compared to what we came from. When we moved here we were excited to be able to be in a ward with lots of kids for Dax to play with, not really the case. We were surprised to find that our ward is made up mostly of newlyweds and few kids. Dax makes child number 4 in the primary! It is nice that everyone around here are all in the same boat. We are all poor college students just waiting for the day that our husband graduates! (that's a long ways away for us)
Dax started potty training last week and has been doing really great!! He is super excited because he is working his way towards a special prize when he can go three days in a row without any accidents. Cross your fingers!
I am 34 weeks along and can't wait for the end! I think I am a OK pregnant person up until the end. With this pregnancy as soon as I hit 30 weeks the exhaustion set in. I am uncomfortable and just am looking forward to being exhausted because of taking care of the baby. :) But I can be patient a little longer, I have no choice. I have decided to try for a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) with this baby. So that means that I have to go into labor on my own and can't be induced. (please don't come late baby!) I guess we will just see what happens! I hope that everything works out the way I want it to, but I know full well that rarely happens and won't be surprised if I end up with another c-section. As long as the baby is healthy that's all I really care about.
Rob recently got a job working with the BYU grounds crew! It is a really nice and easy job but he works from 3 to 7AM, so that has been a big adjustment for him. It is nice because he goes to school after his shift is over so his day is done by 11AM on Mondays and Wednesday and by 1PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He is doing well in school and is working super hard to give us a better future! Love him so much for all his hard work and effort!!
Well that's it for us. I'm sorry that I don't post any pictures. I promise to post pictures when the baby comes though!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

It was so good to see you a few weeks ago. Dax is even cuter in person and I am glad things are going well for you guys