Thursday, April 14, 2011

Family Pictures!

Finally here are pictures of Drake and us! I know that it took entirely too long to get pictures of him posted especially since he is now 2 months old! I suck, i know. :)
So Leslie took a bunch of family pictures for us and I choose just a few from the TONS that she took. I had to pick the ones that I look thinnest in .....since I still have some baby weight to lose!



This one has to be my favorite!! This pictures totally captures what a typical day is like for us! The baby is upset for whatever reason and Dax is doing something silly and Rob and I just smile. LOVE IT!



Here is Drake! He is a jumbo as you can see from this picture. He is the sweetest little guy and such a good baby. He really only cries when he is hungry or wet. At his last weigh in, which was at 5 weeks, he was 11lbs 6oz. (his birth weight was 7lbs 13oz) So it will be interesting to see what he weighs when I take him in next week for his 2 month check up! He has recently started to smile and kinda tries to babble. It is so fun to see Dax interact with him. He loves to hold and kiss him and is super protective over him! So cute.



Here is my big boy! Dax turned 3 in January and is fully potty trained! He is super silly and loves to make us laugh. He says the craziest things which make Rob and I have to watch what we say because he loves to copy us. He is getting better at counting to 10 and is trying to learn his letters. Love this little boy!



Anyway here are some more pictures that I love!



CUTE!! Love this picture of Daddy and Dax!



I had to include this one here also. This is Rob's latest ink! It is a tattoo that he has been wanting for a really LONG time and he was finally able to get it. It took him two 4 hours sessions to get all of it done. OUCH. It is a Polynesian tattoo representing his Samoan heritage and all the shapes inside the lines mean different things, like strength and family, in Samoan.

2 comments:

jfm said...

Lov the pics Trisha.....thanks for sharing. Dax is so grown up and Drake is such a cutie!

Aimee said...

your boys are so dang cute. I love how baby drake is scowling in his close up. I dig robs new ink and you look wonderful like always by the way