Thursday, October 14, 2010

Surprise! We know what we are having!

So I had my 20 week ultrasound today and that means that we got to find out the gender!!!

IT'S A BOY!!

So my hunch that I had was totally WRONG! Rob and I honestly though it was a girl. This pregnancy is completely different from the first. Just goes to show that you never know. But we are really happy having another little boy. Dax is super wild and it will be nice for him to have a brother he can be wild with. :)
So other then that everything else with the baby is good. All the vital parts are there and he weighs 13oz right now! I also have a new due date according to the ultrasound, February 23. I am so excited to meet this little guy (FYI- that is his new nickname that my 3 year old niece gave him already. Cute huh :D ) and hope this 4 remaining months go by quick and that he is born healthy and happy!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

yay for guy. glad dax will have someone to be wild with

Raspberry said...

Congrats. I just found out you were pregnant like...yesterday. Well, a couple days ago when I was wrapping toothbrushes for Grandma Foster. It said baby with you guys and she told me you were pregnant - I had no idea! So congrats. I'm also due about 6 weeks after you.