Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's official.....there's definately a baby in there!



I finally had my first OB appointment yesterday and now I have proof that a baby is growing inside! This picture means a lot because my doctor had a hard time finding the baby's heart beat yesterday. He searched for what seemed like forever and couldn't hear anything. He set me up with an ultrasound right away so I wouldn't have to freak out for very long. Thank you! I went over the the hospital and luckily got back to the room quick because by this time I was having a hard time holding the tears back. She put the probe on my belly and immediately I heard the heart beat and cried like a baby! So everything checks out just fine!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

umm, that makes me get all teary just thinking about it and how scary that must have been! you stay put, little baby! we want to see you and hug you and hold you and love you forever!

Aimee said...

I can't imagine. Glad you could hear the sweet heartbeat