Friday, May 7, 2010

FINALLY...i updated!

So it has been a VERY long time since I posted something last. Sorry. I wish I could say it was because I have been so busy that I just didn't have any time to update my blog, but that's not the case. I'm just lazy at updating.....
Rob just finished another semester at UVU and smarty pants got a 4.0! He is amazing and doing such a great job!! OH and did I mention that he got accepted to BYU starting in the fall!! We are super excited for that!! Rob is even more excited to buy his first BYU shirt!! Go Cougars!! :)
Dax is still wild and happy! He keeps Rob and I fully entertained with the silly things that he does and says.
Some not so happy news....I recently got laid off from my job at the instacare. Our patient numbers were just not what they should be so they had to make some changes. Even though this was not a fun situation to be put in, Rob and I are making the best of it. This is just a trial put in our way to try to destract us. We are taking things one day at a time and will be fine.
So that is the main stuff that has been going on with us in the last couple months. I tried adding some recent pictures but for some reason it won't let me upload them.....I'll try again another time.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

CRAZY about your job! when did that happen? not really surprised about Rob... he always has been so dang smart. i think he took all of my smarts and that's why i'm so dumb. ;) i pretty much love you guys so much!

Aimee said...

Hurray you updated. Sorry to hear about your job Congrats to Rob and I hope you can get your pictures to upload